1. Post Shape
Teams will be drawn into pools of equal (or as near equal as possible) number per pool. Games at this stage will be on a Round robin basis.
2. Lower Position Stage
Teams that will finish in position 3 and below from their respective pools will compete in a round robin format to determine positions 9 onwards. Teams will be awarded points based on what position the finish.
3. Quarter Final Stage
The top two teams from each pool will advance to the quarter finals stage.
4. Semi Final Stage
The winners from the quarter finals stage will contest for the semi finals stage and the winners will advance to finals, whilst the losers would proceed to competing in the 3rd position play offs.
5. Final and Playoffs for Third place
The losers from the semi finals stage will contest the play offs for the third place. The Winners from the semi finals will contest for the finals for the first and second places.
1. Winners: Winners’ Trophy& Winners Medals (Gold)
2. Runners up: Runners up Medals (Silver)
3. 3rd Position: Medals (Bronze)
4. Best Player of the Tournament: Medal for best player
• The latest version of the official rules of the International Federation of Netball Associations (FINA) will govern the competition.
• Teams and umpires shall report 30 minutes before the carnival to confirm their playing time, umpiring time and court.
• The captain of the winning team shall hand over both scorecards to the tournament officials with results that have been verified by the other captain and the umpire.
• The teams shall be on the assigned court at the scheduled time regardless of weather conditions; no grace period will be given.
• Playing positions must be clearly displayed on the front and back of each player.
• When the colors of the two teams are similar, the first named team shall play in another color.
Mobile: +267 73466577
Tel: +267 3905610
Fax: +267 3905610